CAPRIANA - Experience Modern Living This brand-new 1 and 2 bedroom apartment community is located in the charming city of Chino Hills. Chino Hills is a rural community positioned just south of Los Angeles and North of Orange County in Southern California. Capriana at Chino HIlls is a unique apartment community in that it was developed to compliment and treasure the surrounding area's vast open spaces and beautiful surroundings. Capriana is a place to unwind and enjoy your life. WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOODLocated near the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, Capriana at Chino Hills is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the metro cities, but also a short distance from all of the Inland Empire's modern conveniences. At Capriana you can literally have the best of both worlds. Chino Hills and its surrounding neighborhoods offer a wide variety of shopping, dining, outdoor activities, scenic parks and entertainment. Just moments away from our apartment community you will find big
- Dogs Allowed: Yes (2 Dogs)
- Restricted Breed: Yes
- Dog Notes: We welcome you and your best friend, too!Looking for a new home for you and your pet? We are one of the few pet friendly communities in the area and enthusiastically welcome you and your pet (some restrictions apply). Pet Overview: Dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens under 1 year old, are welcome at our community. All pet residents must have their health check and shots, and be spayed or neutered by 6 months of age. A signed animal addendum is required to be on file at our leasing office. Two (2) max pets allowed. Deposit and Pet Rent: $500 pet deposit; for puppies and kittens under 1 year old, an additional $250 deposit applies. Pet rent: $50 monthly for dogs and $35 monthly for cats. (Monthly pet rent noted above is per pet.) Additional Details: We also welcome your domestic pet if it is a bird or fish with written approval from our onsite management team. No reptiles or exotic animals please. Fish tanks are not to exceed 55 gallons. Support Animals: If the animal is a service animal for a disabled person, pet deposits are not necessary and breed restrictions do not apply. A signed Letter Regarding Support Animals from a qualified professional verifying the need for the service animal along with proof of current rabies shots and licenses (if legally applicable) is required. Breed Restrictions: We welcome all breeds of dogs, except the following breed or mixed breed: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Husky, Pit Bull Terriers*, Rottweiler, Saint Bernard and Wolf Dog Hybrids.* (including all Pit Bull breeds - American Pit Bull Terriers, American or Irish Staffordshire Terriers, Bull Terriers, Pit Bulls, American Bull Dogs, and Presa Canario.) We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time.
- Cats Allowed: Yes (2 Cats)
- Cat Notes: For kittens under 1 year old, an additional $250 deposit applies.
- Short Term Lease: No
- Application Fee: 35.00
- Security Deposit: 0.00 - 400.00