Get $200 in rewards by saying that you found this property on ApartmentSearch.com

Already signed a lease, claim your reward now!
If not, register now so you are ready to claim your reward after signing the lease.

REGISTER NOW FOR $200 IN REWARDS

  • Studio starting at $713
  • 1 Bedroom starting at $795
  • 2 Bedroom starting at $948

Learn about specials, schedule a visit, or ask a question:

CONTACT PROPERTY

or call

877-622-2406

Property Features
  • Minutes To Seattle
  • Clubhouse
  • Public Parks Nearby
 
BedsBathsRentSizeFloorplanAvailability
Studio 1 $713- $713 462- 462 View Check now
1 1 $795- $917 672- 672 View Check now
1 1 $795- $873 552- 552 View Check now
2 1 $948- $948 780- 780 View Check now
0-1 462 sf - Studio - 1 Bathrooms
1-1 B 672 sf - 1 Bedrooms - 1 Bathrooms
1-1 A 552 sf - 1 Bedrooms - 1 Bathrooms
2-1 780 sf - 2 Bedrooms - 1 Bathrooms
Managed ByConAm Management Corporation

93% of Our Residents Said They Would Recommend Us to Family and Friends! We're Working on the Other 7%.At Chelsea by the Bay, our goal is to make our residents smile. Of course, they have a lot to smile about. Their home is just a short jaunt from the Des Moines waterfront, Highline Community College, and within easy access to freeways.

Apartment Office Hours

Tu-Fri 8:30 - 6, Sat 9-3

Amenities
  • Laundry Room
      Appliances
      • Laundry
      • Parking
      • Dishwasher
      Laundry
      • On-Premises
          Recreation
          • Basketball Court
          • Tennis Court
          • Pool
          Utility Payment Policy
          • Some Utilities Paid
              Interior Amenities
              • Balcony / Patio
                  Pet Policy
                  • Dogs Allowed: Yes
                  • Restricted Breed: Yes
                  • Max Dog Weight: 25
                  • Dog Notes: Pets Upon Approval
                  • Cats Allowed: Yes
                  • Declawed: No
                  Get Directions

                  Add to Tour

                  Want to visit this property and others in the same trip?

                  Commute Time

                  If you lived here, how long would it take to get to work?

                  Location of 1823 South Kent Des Moines Road, Des Moines, WA, 98198

                  Property Notes